About this website
Links to other websites
The Blenheim Website may contain links to websites, which are owned or operated by third parties independent of Blenheim (“Third Party Websites”). Blenheim does not sponsor, endorse or approve of the operators of Third Party Websites, or material (including services, information, graphics, or data) which is located on such Third Party Websites (“Third Party Material”).
The Blenheim Website may contain or link to information about special offers, deals or promotions by persons not related to or part of Blenheim (“Third Party Offers”). Blenheim does not sponsor, endorse, or approve of any Third Party Offers, or Third Party material associated with these offers.
Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, Blenheim makes no warranties or representations regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of Third Party Material, or products or services available through Third Party Websites or that Third Party Material does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person. Blenheim is not authorising the reproduction of Third Party Material by linking Material on this Website to Third Party Material.
By submitting your personal information for purposes of a quote to be generated, you specifically consent to the collection, collation, processing or disclosure of any of your personal information submitted in such a way for the purpose of generating a quote and possibly entering into an insurance contract with you.
You furthermore agree that all the personal information provided by you is necessary for the purpose of providing a quote.
You hereby give permission to Blenheim to disclose your personal information to companies within our own group of companies for research, market analyses and marketing purposes.
Blenheim’s standard terms and conditions apply
All applications for insurance or other products made via this Blenheim Website are subject to and must comply with Blenheim’s normal approval criteria and are governed by the normal terms and conditions applying to each product or service requested. Full terms and conditions are contained within Blenheim’s policy documents.
Whilst reasonable steps have been undertaken to ensure that information is free from error, Blenheim does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of Material on this Website. All information is subject to change without notice. Blenheim does not guarantee that the Blenheim Website or Third Party Websites will be free from viruses, or that access to the Blenheim Website or Third Party Websites will function as intended or be uninterrupted. All terms implied by law, except those that cannot be lawfully excluded, are excluded.
Limitation of Liability
Subject to any responsibilities implied by law and which cannot be excluded, Blenheim, and its directors, employees, agents and contractors, are not liable to you for any losses, damages, liabilities, claims and expenses (including but not limited to legal costs and defence or settlement costs) whatsoever, whether direct, indirect or consequential, arising out of or referable to Material on this Website, to Third Party Material, third party services, or to access of the Blenheim Website by you, howsoever caused, whether in contract, tort including negligence, statute or otherwise.
No financial or investment advice
The Blenheim Website does not purport to provide you with financial or investment advice of any kind. The information available via the Blenheim Website does not take account of your particular financial or insurance position or requirements. Blenheim suggests that you seek independent advice before acting upon Material on this Website or Third Party Material.
Availability of the Blenheim Website
As electronic services are subject to interruption or breakdown, access to the Blenheim Website is offered on an “as is” and “as available” basis only.
Use of the Blenheim Website
The information and material contained in this Blenheim Website is provided solely for bona fide commercial customers only. By accessing, viewing or otherwise using this Blenheim Website, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions of use contained in this clause.
You agree that you will not (either yourself or through any third party):
- use any robot, spider, screen scraper, data aggregation tool or other automatic device or process (“Automated Process”) to process, monitor, copy or extract any web pages on the Blenheim Website, or any of the information, content or data contained within or accessible through the Blenheim Website, without Blenheim’s prior written permission;
- use any Automated Process to aggregate or combine information, content or data contained within or accessible through the Blenheim Website with information, content or data accessible via or sourced from any third party;
- use any information on or accessed through the Blenheim Website for any commercial purpose (including but not limited to market research, the provision of pricing estimates or ‘shadow shopping’) or otherwise (either directly or indirectly) for profit or gain;
- use any device, software, process or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Blenheim Website or any transaction or process being conducted on or through it;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of or bandwidth connecting to the Blenheim Website;
- reverse engineer, reverse assemble, decompile, or otherwise attempt to discover source code or other arithmetical formula or processes in respect of the software underlying the infrastructure and processes associated with the Blenheim Website; or
- copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, or publicly display, any part of any content from the Blenheim Website without Blenheim‘s prior written permission.
Third party providers
Copyright and Trademark
Copyright in the Material on this Website is owned or licensed by Blenheim and/or its affiliates or associate companies.
Except where necessary for and incidental to viewing the Material on this Website via your web browser, or as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 or other applicable laws, no Material on this Website may be reproduced, stored in an electronic or other retrieval system, adapted, uploaded to a third party location, framed, performed in public or transmitted in any form by any process whatsoever without the specific written consent of Blenheim.
Linking to Blenheim
Linking to the Blenheim Website is only permitted when authorised in writing by Blenheim. Please contact Blenheim if you would like to link to any part of the Blenheim Website.
Name: Blenheim a division of African Independent Brokers (Pty) Ltd
Registration number: 2012/010479/07
VAT Registration Number: 4900163751
FSP Number: 38159
Regulated by: Financial Services Board
Physical Address: Hurteria Building, 127A York Street, George, 6529
Telephone number: 0861 001 029
E-mail address: email@example.com
We accept all legal proceedings and legal documents at the following address:
127A York Street
Western Cape, South Africa